An adoption can be one of the most valuable moments in the lives of new parents and their adopted children. It is essential to understand your legal rights and duties at every part of the adoption procedure. While successful adoption is rewarding, related legal issues can make adopting a child highly taxing and emotionally taxing. This is why it is usually a smart decision to have an experienced adoption attorney by your side throughout the process. A lawyer from Throne & Hauser will help ensure your wellbeing as well as your child’s safety.
Frequent Adoption Problems and Questions
In any adoption, there are multiple legal and/or personal issues that can occur. In the end, these issues can eventually convolute the adoption process. Frequent issues or questions often come up, including:
- What can you expect from the adoption process?
- Which form of adoption should be used?
- What do same-sex couples have when it comes to adoption?
- What are some other choices for same-sex parents if adoption isn’t an option?
- Who can legally adopt a child?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of an agency versus a private adoption?
- How does international adoption work?
- What are costs connected with international adoption?
- What steps are needed to obtain citizenship for a child adopted from another country?
An Adoption Attorney Helps
Adoption lawyers will not only answer these questions for you; they can also attack events or concerns you might not have thought about. Despite the exact details of your case, you need to call an experienced adoption attorney to steer you through the adoption procedure. The risks in adoption are high and the outcome of your case can majorly impact you, your family and your finances. An experienced attorney from Throne & Hauser will audit your case, tell you you can expect at every stage and help categorize your choices. The lawyers at Throne & Hauser are here to protect your interests and secure your legal rights, guaranteeing that the result of your case is as beneficial as possible. Call an attorney in Summerlin, Nevada to schedule a consultation.
I couldn’t say enough about Dawn and her partner Michelle Hauser. They both played a huge roll in me adopting my two Grandchildren. They knew the in’s and out’s of the law and put the other attorney at a lose for words. I highly recommend them to anyone fighting to adopt a child or children. They both know the law inside and out and you will be proud knowing they are fighting for you.
Client Review for Throne & Hauser